Listen to Sherpa Seth talk about:
- Improvisation: How I used this important impromptu communication skill, typically associated with comedy, to up my listening abilities and take my career as a technical manager to new heights
- Team Building: How I became a soup chef for my team of engineers
- Delegation: How I hired my mother-in-law to be the shipping dept of my greeting card company
- Collaboration: How learning to use three little words–“I don’t know”–was a game changer for my career as a design manager
- Creativity: How I discovered my source of unlimited creative confidence, aka my Creative Warrior, and then became an author of three books because of this incredible discovery
- And more bite-size tidbits of leadership wisdom…a quick click above will send you on your way to a journey of discovery with Sherpa Seth!