- ASEM International Conference • • • October 28 @12:30 • • • Virtual
- Sherpa Seth’s online course is ready to launch. Join me as we CLIMB to the peak of public speaking excellence!
- Listen to my Interview on MindDog TV
- Check Out My Interview with Non Fiction Authors Assoc
- Join me for an interview with Legal Nurse Business
Category Archives: Confidence
Sherpa Seth’s online course is ready to launch. Join me as we CLIMB to the peak of public speaking excellence!
Early in my design career, I’d think a lot about designing consumer products. That was normal since I had recently graduated from Industrial Design school. I’d think about the look and feel of the product. I’d imagine my target consumer using it. I’d mull over how much the product would sell in a retail setting.
Click below to discover how to take your ideas from head to stage…
We all know that the way we think about ourselves and our abilities will determine the direction of our lives. But often, during stressful or challenging times, we choose to forget the immense power we have to forge our own reality. It starts with control over our mind. We need to remember that it’s hard enough to move towards our goals without self-sabotage.
Click below to find the confidence you need whenever you need it…
Popeye has his spinach. Superman his phone booth. What do you have to become a better public speaker? You may be surprised to learn that there are various simple yet powerful techniques to give you a quick boost before getting up on stage.
Click below to discover the secret to powerful public speaking…